Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Unspoken

I have wrote of sorrow, of joy and nature, 
Of the little girl that smelt beauty in soap cartons,
Of sunsets and valleys filled with roses,
But never did a tide befall my heart, as today-
A tide of words, of you and of love,
Of an emptiness that bade me to speak yet sealed my lips
Of the debris of castles I had once built;
Of a dream once dreamt that would never come true
But still dreamt and re-dreamt-
Alas, if only we could live in our dreams!
I wish to write till the words form a passage to enter your heart,
And yet the word-souls refuse to take lives;
Maybe our love was destined to be,
Not just unsuccessful, but also to remain unsaid!!

(I wrote this poem very long ago- I don't know why I never put it up!
And this is the 25th post of the one-month challenge I gave myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated mostly to skip spam. Posting anything else is ok! As far as possible, please try to be respectful and criticize the idea, not the person (including other readers!)
Thanks!