Monday, October 12, 2009

Are YOU significant? - Part 1

Are you significant?

When I saw this title on one of my company blog pages, the first thought that struck my mind was- “why am ‘I’ not writing this stuff?” For the fact that I am forever lost in thoughts about the world in general and the world in particular and what we are doing here and … in short, the “meaning” of life, why am I writing this stuff AFTER reading this title by somebody else, who claims never to think about it!
And after all, I always wanted to write precisely this kinda stuff on my blog.

Anyway, as it goes, I keep wondering-

“AM I SIGNIFICANT?”
“ARE YOU SIGNIFICANT?”
“DOES WHAT WE DO DAY IN AND DAY OUT MAKE ANY SENSE TO US, IN THE LONG RUN?”

Now don’t expect to find the perfect answer to this question in the following posts- I intend to take up the question rationally, and merely analyze..

But more so, I consider it necessary for everyone, and I mean EVERYone, to think about this question at least once. It may sound a lil profound, and a lot “this is not my kinda thing man”, but at least take five minutes off and think about it, and it might add a lot of sense to what you do everyday. And who knows, you might be the one to find the answer not only to this one, but a lot more questions that continue to haunt mankind!! :)


(See Part-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated mostly to skip spam. Posting anything else is ok! As far as possible, please try to be respectful and criticize the idea, not the person (including other readers!)
Thanks!