Saturday, August 11, 2007

Doomed!!

On a hilly path spiralling down to eternity,
At every turn, a sudden splurge, a sudden upward jolt,
Yet never to recover, Yet nobody's fault!
Deeper, deeper, deeper down the ravine, as I travel,
blacker, blacker, blacker becomes the vacuum that consumes me....
Blurred images of a joyful past flash across my mind,
blotches of colour, against solemn black,
Green lawns, sun-bathed days,
and long legs chasing butterflies...
The present journey may be irrevocable now,
But it was a beautiful past,
only, like a piece of art, to be left untouched!
And I think,
Where has all the laughter gone?
(O, When did I lose it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated mostly to skip spam. Posting anything else is ok! As far as possible, please try to be respectful and criticize the idea, not the person (including other readers!)
Thanks!