In the dead of Dead week, 7 things that make me believe I'm NOT better off dead.. (Why 7? Because 7 is a number magical enough to be the number of Horcruxes a dark wizard makes. Or maybe, as George Carlin might say, to prove that it was not made up!)
- Tiramisu (And cheese cake) When people said chocolate was the food of Gods, I guess they hadn't known this recipe yet.
- Sunrise. Anywhere in the world.
- Elliots beach at 5 in the morning. Goes with the last one, but the air of Elliots, the sound of the morning walkers and the Laughter club, the waves crashing on the shore and knowing I can walk back home to some hot coffee with The Hindu is a special piece of heaven.
- Calvin and Hobbes
- Filter coffee (in davara tumbler)
- Air conditioning. No, Seriously.
- Abstruse Goose (and Dilbert and PHD comics)
- Kathrikai podi karamedhu (Brinjal fry made with dal) and Thengai thogaiyal. Not together, though.
- Gobhi manchurian (Or the Gobhi masala + Veechu at 3rd dhaba <the Raju Anna one>, NIT trichy :D)
- Nachos and cheese dip (At PVR, Bangalore). Preferably while watching a good movie with Smrithi and co. Potato Chips. Chocolate. Gulab Jamun.
- Butter. In any form.
- Ayn Rand
- Science (non linear dynamics, evolution, neuroscience, comp arch)
And I guess, anytime in the future when I get very depressed, I will look back at this list.
By the way, it might look like some of these things can be grouped up. But I think that each item on the list is special enough to have a place on its own.